Hip Hop Dance is very popular among dance students. Soul dance studio conducts Hip Hop Dance classes in West Delhi, Rajouri Garden. We trained our students for international Hip-Hop, House, and R & B music which provides scope for various sorts of moves and styles. At this point, you’ll either take up a 3 day every week hip-hop batch where you’ll get 12 classes during a month, or a weekend-only batch with 1.5 hours on Saturday and 1.5 hours on Sunday, totaling 12 hours a month. Hip Hop is something that requires strength, stamina, flexibility, and a good sense of rhythm for the execution of hip hop dance choreography. The soul dance studio is known as one of the best Hip Hop dance academies in west Delhi, Rajouri garden. You will learn Locking, Popping, Breaking, Lyrical & Urban Hip Hop at our Hip Hop Dance School in Delhi.
Hip-Hop Dance Classes in West Delhi, Rajouri Garden
Hip Hop Dance Academy in West Delhi, Rajouri Garden
CLASS TIMING AND FEE STRUCTURE
- MONDAY WEDNESDAY AND FRIDAY EVENING 7 TO 8. (ALL LEVAL)
- MONDAY WEDNESDAY FRIDAY 9 AM TO 10 AM LADIES ONLY HIP HOP DANCE CLASS.
- SATURDAY – SUNDAY MORNING 11 TO 12:30. ADVANCE BATCH.
- MONDAY WEDNESDAY FRIDAY EVENING 5 TO 6. HIP HOP DANCE CLASSES FOR KIDS.
CALL US ON 9599779525 FOR ANY QUERY REGARDING HIP HOP DANCE CLASSES IN WEST DELHI, RAJOURI GARDEN
We also provide online hip hop dance classes for those people who can not join our classes at the studio. Enroll three days a week classes at a very affordable fee for online dance classes. Click to know more.
Soul dance studio conducts regular hip hop dance workshops for corporates and dance academies. You can book us for 2 hours a day workshop for hip hop dance at your place or our studio.
We have special hip hop dance classes for kids in West Delhi. Students from 6 to 12 years can learn hip hop dance. kids can learn quickly as compare to adults. Click here to know more about kid’s hip hop dance classes.
What is Hip Hop Dance
- Hip-hop dance is a street dance style that developed as a part of Hip-hop culture. Hip-hop culture is the embodiment of 4 important elements: Breaking, Rapping(MCing, Beatboxing), Graphite, and Djing.
- It started as an underground movement as a counter-culture against a really racist and discriminating society. Hip-hop dance evolved within the streets of Bronx, New York, within the early 1970s, within the African American communities.
- The various styles related to Hip-hop dance are Breaking, Locking, Popping, old fashioned, etc. What distinguishes Hip-hop from other sorts of dance is that it’s often “freestyle” which suggests it’s improvisational in nature.
- Hip-hop dance crews and individuals engaged in freestyle dance competitions also referred to as “battles”.
- Hammer, Les Twins are some of the famous Hip Hop dancers in the world who gave so much to Hip Hop[ dancing and dance to the next level.
JOIN OUR HIP HOP DANCE ACADEMY
Hip Hop is the fastest growing dance form in India. Hip hop is extremely popular among the youth of India. Reality shows, internet access, dance movies like ABCD read a buzz of hip hop in India. Even you’ll see tons of hip hop dancing in Bollywood movies. Nowadays people are enjoying this new sort of dance and culture. Dance Groups like Kings United are making India proud in hip hop dancing at the international level.
So many people are taking Hip Hop dance classes in Delhi. We at studio teach all basic elements and designs of hip hop to any age bracket people. Hip Hop in India is influenced by western dance videos, music but also got a flavor of Bollywood also. Come and join our Hip hop Dance Classes in West Delhi, Rajouri Garden