Soul dance studio offers the best contemporary dance classes in Rajouri Garden, Delhi. Contemporary dance requires highly intense workout and stretching techniques for better results as it involves leaps, jumps, flexibility, and many more things for which you required a very balanced and trained body. If you want to become an excellent contemporary dancer than you need to choose the right class and make sure your instructor is ready with the right techniques. The soul dance studio is a reputed brand in dancing join us to start your journey towards contemporary dancing. You are welcome to have a free trial class.
CONTEMPORARY DANCE CLASSES IN RAJOURI GARDEN, DELHI
Ek Dil Ek Jan Dance Cover by Nirdosh sharma
Hey guys finally presenting "DANCE VIDEO OF EK DIL EK JAN"Choreo by Nirdosh sharma Perform by Jasmeet Kauredit by md jainul From movie Padmavati Watch Like and Please share with your friends guys Book your free trial classes at soul dance studio call 9599779525Posted by Soul Dance Studio on Monday, November 27, 2017
Contemporary Dance Academy in Rajouri Garden, West Delhi
CLASS TIMING AND FEE STRUCTURE
- MONDAY WEDNESDAY AND FRIDAY EVENING 7 TO 8. (ALL LEVAL)
- MONDAY WEDNESDAY FRIDAY 9 AM TO 10 AM LADIES ONLY BOLLYWOOD DANCE CLASS.
- SATURDAY – SUNDAY MORNING 11 TO 12:30. ADVANCE BATCH.
- MONDAY WEDNESDAY FRIDAY EVENING 5 TO 6. DANCE CLASSES FOR KIDS.
CALL US ON 9599779525 FOR ANY QUERY REGARDING DANCE CLASSES.
Looking for contemporary dance classes but can’t find near you? Don’t worry join our online contemporary dance classes and start your training at home. Click here to explore our online dance classes.
Soul dance studio organizes on-demand contemporary dance workshops for groups. If you want to take a highly intensive dance workshop just call us and book your slot.
Kids are always more flexible than adults, early training and the right direction can transform your child in a extraordinary contemporary dancer. Click here to explore our kids dance classes.
WHAT IS CONTEMPORARY DANCE
- Contemporary dance is one of the most popular dance styles among trained dancers around the world. This form of dance is taken from jazz, modern & classical styles, its a fusion of many dances with so many technical similarities with ballet & other classical concert dance styles.
- Contemporary dance relies on flexibility, expressions, control, balance & improvisation with elements like fall and ups, contractions, extensions, floor work, improvisation. A dancer requires a lot of exercises and practice to make your body ready for contemporary dance, a dancer can face sudden change of music pace, improvisation of movements.
- Contemporary follows the strong footwork of ballet and hand movements of modern dance and goes with the flow, not counts.
- A dancer can improvise and use freestyling in the performance that’s why contemporary dance uses some non-western dance elements.
CONTEMPORARY DANCE SCHOOLS IN INDIA
India has its own classical & folk dances and apart from that our every wedding is incomplete without Bollywood style. So contemporary is very new to India still, dance reality shows like so you think you can dance and online platforms like you-tube helped a lot to give this dance a great exposure. Even the countryside dancers are learning this form and working on their techniques still, there is a long way to go as Indian dancers are more hip hop lovers. In India Terrance lewis gave a lot of exposure to this style and dancer slike shakti Mohan, Salman from different reality shows spread this dance among the new artists. If you want to start your journey as a contemporary dancer join us for the best contemporary dance classes in Rajouri Garden, Delhi. You are welcome for a free trial class.